Georgian Beets and Beans Salad
- 1 large cooked beet or 2 small beets
- 1 can of kidney beans
- Pickled onions ( little bunch )
- 2 table spoons toasted walnuts
- 3 table spoons of pomegranate seeds
- 3 table spoons of cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves ( presses)
- 1 tea spoon of khmeli suneli spice ( can be purchased on amazon or local European store )
- Salt and paper to taste
- 1 small lemon squeezed.
- 2 table spoons of sunflower oil
Pickled onions : 1 onion sliced , 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of water , 1 tea spoon of salt
- Chop all the ingredients and combined. Toss with seasoning, lemon juice and oil.
- Salad can sit and be eaten over several days. Perfect to made ahead.