- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of Oil ( not flavored )
- 2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 1/2cup of all purpose flour
- 2 package of cream cheese softened at room temp
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups of powder sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for pizzelle batter.
- Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients till well combined ( no need for a mixer )
- spray pizzelle machine with butter spray before each use
- Use a table spoon to scoop portion onto pizzelle maker. I times mine to cook exactly 1 min and 30 seconds.
- Roll it in while hot as soon as they cool you won’t be able to roll.
- Let them cool completely.
- To make the cream combine all the cream ingredients. Beat with a mixer till all the ingredients combine and it become thick and stiff.
- Using a piping bag fill each pizzelle.
- Refrigerate when not serving.
* you can purchase pizzelle maker at Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon
Cream for hazelnut filling :
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Beat heavy cream with Nutella till stiff.
- Toast nuts and let them cook completely and then finely chop
- Use a plastic piping bag, cut the tip big enough for the nuts to go through approximately the size of a wafer cone.
- Mix nuts with the cream and fill piping bag , fill each trubochka/ wafer come and dust with powder sugar