These are melt in your mouth delicious!
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 package of cream cheese ( at room temp softened)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tea spoon of lemon zest
- Raspberry jam
- 1 cup of powder sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice squeezed
- 1 tea spoon of milk
- Using a food processor or mixer. Combine butter , cream cheese , sugar , egg yolks , vanilla , lemon zest and flour. Pulse or mix till well combined into a dough form.
- Use a tea spoon to scoop your portions and roll with your hands into a ball.
- Use a button of the whisk or spatula or even you thumb to press center of the cookie.
- Fill the center with jam. ( you can heat the jam to make it easier to pour into the center)
- Bake at 375 for 15 min.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Mix 1 cup of powder sugar with lemon juice and 1 tea spoon of milk to form a glaze. Drizzle a little over each cookie.