- 12-14 Biscoff cookies
- 1 cup of toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 table spoons of melted butter
- 1 can of sour cherries
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese ( softened)
- 1 cup of melted whites chocolate ( melt in microwave 30 seconds at a time or in double boiler method )
- 1/2 cup of powder sugar
- Place your cookies into a gallon size zip lock back. Using a rolling pin brake the cookies into small cookies same size as walnuts.
- Into the zip lock bag add toasted walnuts and melted butter. Close and shake really well.
- Using a mixer beat heavy cream with cream cheese and powder sugar and light cooled melted chocolate. Beat till the cream forms stiff peaks.
- In a serving glass , add a few table spoons of cookie mix , pipe a layer of cream and top it with cherries. Repeat for two layers in each cup. I didn’t use and piping attachments. Just a piping bag and cut the tip off.