- 1 1/3 cups of butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of toasted chopped nuts
- 1 can of dulce de leche
- 1 stick of butter
- 2-3 table spoons of poppy seeds
- In a mixer combine butter and sugar.
- Mix baking soda with half of cup of sour cream. Add to the mixer.
- Slowly add three cups of flour.
- Take the dough and with your fingers brake in tiny little pieces on to a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 min till the cookie is golden brown.
- Toast walnuts.
- Let the cookie and walnuts cool completely.
- Using a mixer lightly beat dulce de leche with softened butter till combined ( takes only a min)
- In a bowl brake in even smaller pieces the baked cookie , add walnuts , poppyseeds and mix with cream.
- Use a small cookie scooper or a tea spoon to scoop little balls into a small cupcake liners.
- Drizzle with chocolate ganache ( optional)
1/2 cup of heavy cream heated poured over 4 table spoons of chocolate chips, mix till combined.