This salad is so fresh and tasty.
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes in half
- 2 seedless German cucumbers
- 1 shallot sliced
- Half of avocado sliced
- Gorgonzola cheese crumbles ( you can substitute with feta , goat or Parmesan)
- 1/4 cup of sunflower oil
- 2 tea spoons of white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Combined arugula with all the rest of chopped ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a cup
- Toss the salad lightly with the dressing, top with Gorgonzola cheese or other cheese if you like . This salad is really good with Gorgonzola.