Supper delicious and simple sandwiches perfect for a dinner or a tea party.
- Soft French baguette sliced
- 1 canned tomato fish or regular shproti ( you can always use smoked salmon instead )
- 1 tea spoon of finely chopped cilantro ( if you don’t like cilantro you can use dill)
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 cup of mayo
- Pinch of pepper
- Pickled shallots ( slice shallots , pour vinegar over it and a little bit of water cover and let it sit for 15 min minimum)
- Small size pickles thinly sliced length wise.
Here are some options you can find at any European market
- Slice baguette, place on to a baking sheet. Bake in oven for 5 min in oven.
- In a bowl mix mayo , cilantro, garlic and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo mix onto each baguette toast.
- Open a can of fish, place a small even amount on each piece of bread
- Top it with sliced pickles and pickled shallots
- You can top it with parsley leaf or cilantro leave ( optional)