Mussels in Wine and Cherry tomato Sauce
This is supper simple delicious dinner.
- 2 lbs of mussels
- 2 cups of white wine
- 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 tea spoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon red pepper flakes
- 2 table spoons of chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan
- In a deep skilled add mussels to start steaming
- Add wine and butter.
- Season it with salt and pepper, lightly all over. Add pressed garlic.
- Cover and let it steam. Till mussels open up completely. If mussels don’t open toss them do not eat them.
- Add cherry tomatoes and parsley. Also add 1/2 cup of Parmesan. Cover and cook for additional 2 min. Serve with toasted bread.