Pulled Pork wraps- keto Approved
Supper delicious lunch idea, doesn’t require much work. Let your pressure cooker do most of the work.
- 2 lbs Pork Shoulder
- 3-4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tea spoon chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado
- 1 lettuce ( the kind for burgers or wraps )
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 bottle of bbq sauce ( or keto approved bbq sauce )
- 1 tea spoon garlic powder
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 2 table spoons salt
- 1 tea spoon celery seasoning
- 1 tea spoon coriander
- 1/2 tea spoon cayenne
- 1 tea spoon chili powder
- 1 tea spoon onion powder
- Cut pork shoulder into 4-6 smaller chunks.
- Mix all the seasoning in one bowl.
- Rub seasoning all over all the pork.
- Place seasoned pork into an instant pot.
- Pour chicken stock all over the pork, enough to cover it.
- Cook on high pressure for 1.30 hours. Once finished release pressure according to instant pot instructions.
- Drain all the liquid. Using two forks pull all the meat apart.
- Add bbq sauce and mix it well with all the meat.
- Chop In small pieces, tomato, jalapeño, cilantro, onions.
- Squeeze lime juice all over the veggies and season with salt pepper.
- Slice avocado before serving.
- In a skillet heat bbq pork to caramelize some of the pork.
- Assemble pork wraps , lettuce , pulled pork , cheese , fresh chopped salsa and avocado.