Jalapeño popper Stuffed Mushrooms
You can watch a full video for step by step instructions. Supper easy and delicious side dish.
- 20 white medium size mushrooms
- 1 packed of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of Mexican cheese blend
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 4 strips of cooked chopped bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt and paper
- Pre heat oven
- Wipe mushrooms with a dry paper towel till clean. (Do not wash them they soak up a lot of the water )
- Remove the stems
- Cook bacon till golden brown and finely chop
- Chop parsley and jalapeño.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients with cheese.
- Using a tea spoon stuff all the mushrooms
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 min