These cookies are so easy to make with very little ingredient list. But look and taste like they were so complicated.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 sticks of melted butter
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 2 table spoons of milk
- 1 cup of Nutella
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl besides Nutella, cover and refrigerate for 10 min.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a small tea spoon to scoop onto parchment paper about 2-3 In apart
- Bake for 8-9 min till edges are browned
- Let them cool for 1 min and than roll each cookie into cigar shape.
- Lightly heat Nutella and place into a piping bag cutting a small tip off.
- Fill in each side with Nutella.