This couldn’t be more easy to make. Very few ingredients and perfect on a warm summer day with a side of beer or cold soda. This is similar to the shrimp you get at Asian buffets. You can buy this kind of shrimp at your local Asian market. Just look for the package in below.
- White whole shrimp
- Creole seasoning
- Sunflower/ coconut oil for frying ( you can use regular vegetable oil instead)
- Rinse shrimp with cold water make sure your shrimp is fully thawed. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Season each side of shrimp with creole seasoning.
- Dust each side of shrimp with flour. I just tossed them in a bowl with flour.
- In a cast iron or deep skillet ( you can always use a deep fryer) heat oil. Fry shrimp couple min on each side . No more than 4 min total.
- Please on to a paper towel to get some of the oil out.
- Serve with lemon squeezed over the top.