Perfect summer Salad with salad dressing made from scratch, Asian infused flavors.
Asian Chop Salad
By June 21, 2019Published:
- Yield: 2-4 Servings
- Prep: 5-10 mins
Great Summer Salad!
- 4 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic Pressed
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup can substitute with honey
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil any light flavorless oil
- 1 Packet Coleslaw cabbage Mix
- 4 small Bell pepper Thinly sliced
- 4 baby Cucumbers Sliced in shoe string slices. ( can use any cucumber around 1 cup worth)
- 4 Green Onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 cup Potato Stick Chips
- Combine all the ingredients in first half of the recipe in a jar to made a dressing. close the lid and shake well
- Chop All the veggies and toss it with coleslaw mix. Before serving mix in the dressing you made and add potato sticks .