By July 8, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6-10 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
It is very simple to make but so much flavor. This recipe can be altered based on the amount of crawfish you have. You will need a large pot.
- 5 lb Crawfish can adjust the recipe based on the amount of crawfish or add other seafood
- 3 bottles light beer such as corona or strella
- 1 gl water
- 3 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1 bag crawfish shrimp & crab boil bag Zatarain's brand
- 1 bag small potatoes
- 6 whole corn cut in third
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 bay leafs
- 2 sticks dried dill the kind you would use for canning but you can use fresh dill instead
- salt to taste
- Make your broth, combine water, beer, butter, all the seasoning, crab boil bag, dill and bay leaf. Bring it to a boil. Taste for salt, it should be pretty salty but not to the point you cant swallow it.
- when broth has been boiling add potatoes, cook for 5 min. Than add corn let it cook for 3 more min . Now you can add all the crawfish. Bring it to a boil and cook for 10 more min. Remove from the heat.
- everything can stay in the liquid or you can remove everything on place on to a serving platter, if you have left overs you can leave it in the liquid it will absorb more flavor.
- Cuisine: American