Simple and delicious Appetizer
Wonton Smoked Salmon
By July 11, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 1 Package Wonton Wrappers Small squares
- 1 Small Cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1 Package Aslaskan Smoked Salmon
- Vegetable Oil For frying, can use any unflavored oil
- Brush each squares edge with water
- With a small tea spoon , place cream cheese in the center and seal all corners. Fry till golden on each side place on to paper towel to drain any access oil.
- Rip pieces of salmon and twist it to curl and place on top of each wonton. Top with dill or chopped parsley. Can be served both hot or cold.