Recipe by Bobs Red Mill
Overnight No-Knead Artisan Bread
By July 16, 2019Published:
Fail proof recipe, beyond easy. Great for Beginners
- 3 Cups Artisan Bread Flour Bobs Red Mill
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Active dry yeast or Instant Yeast Preferably Bobs Red Mill sold in refrigerated section
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm water
- This is a great bread to prep before you go to bed and have it ready in the morning. Only took few min to prep.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and yeast. Add water and stir until sticky dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise at room temp for 10 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a Dutch oven into the oven without lid for 30 min.
- While Dutch oven heats, turn the dough on to well floured surface, fork the dough into a ball slightly tucking under method for a smooth round shape. Cover the dough loosely with plastic wrap and let it rise for 30 min.
- With floured hands place the dough into a heated Dutch oven with lid closed and bake for 30 min. Remove the cover and bake for 12 more min. Remove the loaf from Dutch oven and cook completely before slicing.