Delicious and supper easy recipe.
By July 19, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Ground seasoned ground meat rolled in bread dough cut in pinwheels, fried on each side till cooked
- 2 French bread Pillsbury Brand pop up bread
- 1 Lb Ground chicken and Pork Half and half , you can substitute pork with beef or turkey or just do chicken
- 1 Cup Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Tsp parsley Chopped
- Oil Non flavored for frying
- 1 Tsp Graded onion
- 2 Clove Garlic Pressed
- 1 Egg
- Mix ground meat with seasoning, egg , onion, garlic, cheese and parsley. Mix till all well combined
- Pop a pillsbury French Dough and unfold it. This dough is often sold next to pillsburry pizza and crescent dough.
- Spread half of the mixture on to the rectangular dough. Roll it in and make 2 inch slices.
- Heat oil for frying. Heat at medium up heat preferably covered with a lid so the meat cooks through faster. Fry about 3-4 min on each side. You can test one if it’s done.
- Serve warm .
- Cuisine: American