Beef Stroganoff with Dried Mushrooms
By August 6, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
One of my favorite beef stroganoff
- 2 Piece Steaks Choose the kind of steak you like.
- 1/2 Chopped onions
- 1 Pouch Chicken base
- 1 Table spoon Roasted Garlic and Red Bell Pepper Spice If you don’t have this add garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Table spoons Flour
- 3 Table spoons Butter
- 4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Of half and half
- 1 1/2 Cups Dry Mushrooms
- Salt and pepper To taste
- 2 Table spoons Chopped Parsley
- Cooked Egg Pasta
- Take one and half cups of dry mushrooms cover with hot boiling water and let it sit for 30 min.
- In a skillet add a table spoon of butter. Cut in small chunks steak. Sauté. Once the blood starts to cook out from the meat. Take the skillet to the sink and rinse it with water to remove any extra fat or cooked blood. Place it back on the skillet. Add the remaining of the butter and sauté.
- To your steak add chopped onions and season it with roasted garlic and bell pepper seasoning also some salt. Keep sautéing till meat starts to brown.
- Drain water from the mushrooms and squeeze any water that the mushroom absorbed. Add to the skillet.
- Add in your flour and mix well. Pour in water and add the chicken base pouch. Reduce the heat cover and cook for about 30 min.
- After cooking for 30 min, stir in sour cream and half and half. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Also add chopped parsley. Serve over cooked egg pasta.