Dinner made easy with these easy Asian flavors beef short ribs
Beef Short Ribs in an Instant Pot
By August 23, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 50 min mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 35 mins
Fall apart from the bone supper tender and juicy beef short ribs
- 8 Pieces Bone in Beef Short ribs You can always buy without the bone. Or country style beef ribs
- 1 17 fl oz Mr.Yoshida marinade
- 1/2 Tsp Red pepper flakes ( you can substitute with hot sauce)
- 1/2 Cup Sliced sugar snap peas
- 1 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- Cooked rice to serve with I like to use brown rice that you boil in a bag.
- Season well each piece and each side of beef short ribs with salt and pepper. Sauté in a pan or inside the instant pot with a little bit of oil till browned on each side.
- Coat all the ribs in Mr.Yoshida Marinade. Sprinkle some red pepper flakes. Seal the instant pot. Turn on Meat/stew setting to high pressure and 45 min.
- When times I up , release the pressure to your instant pot instructions. Use caution. Once all the pressure is released open instant pot. Remove ribs from the instant pot onto a serving platter, drizzle some more of the yoshida marinade that you haven’t used. Top with sliced sugar snap peas and chopped cilantro. Serve with cooked rice.