This is beautiful way to present at the dinner table. Supper delicious and look great.
Chicken Salad Tomato Cups
By November 4, 2019Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Delicious and Beautiful way to present a salad.
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese Finely shredded
- 1 large cooked chicken breast shred and chop in small pieces
- 1/4 cups mayo
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp dill chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1//2 tsp black pepper
- 8-10 piece Campari Tomatoes tomatoes that aren't big
- garnish parsley or dill
- Bring water to a boil, season it with salt and add chicken breast. Cook chicken for about 15 min. Drain any liquid and let it cool. Shred chicken to small pieces and also give it a rough chop. You can also use organic canned chicken to make it easier but i would recommend it. The flavor is just not the same. What i also like to do is buy a store $5 dollar rotisserie chicken, shred it and freeze it for when ever i need it.
- Wash tomatoes and towel dry. Take a knife and trim the hard top, than take a spoon and scoop out all the seeds making it look like a cup.
- In a bowl Combine cooked chicken that has been shredded and chopped with finely grated mozzarella, chopped green onions, dill, garlic, salt, pepper and mayo.
- i use a small ice cream scoop or some may call it a cookie scoop to scoop and fill each tomato inside and making the perfect small dome on top. if you got any mayo on side of the tomato just wipe it with a paper towel. garnish with some parsley leafs for a pop of color