Cinnamon Roll Crepes
By December 6, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Delicious easy way to get cinnamon roll flavors in a crepe. Perfect for Christmas Morning Breakfast or Brunch
- 5 Count Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk You can use milk instead
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Package 8 oz cream cheese Soft
- 4 Tbsp Melted butter
- 1 Cup Cottage cheese
- 3/4 Cups Powder sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon spice If you don’t like cinnamon, add less or substitute with vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Soft butter For buttering baking pan
- Make your crepe batter: mix eggs , buttermilk , water , butter (melted ) sugar and baking soda. I also. Run it through a sifter to remove any lumps. You can also use a blender to make this.
I use a non stick crepe skillet to cook my crepes. Cook your crepes on medium low heat.
- For the filling: mix cream cheese, ( must be soft )cottage cheese and powder sugar. Spread a thin layer on each crepe and roll it in a tube like you will see in pictures above.
Butter a baking sheet and light each crepe tube. Lightly butter the top of each crepe with a little bit of butter. Bake at 400 for 10 min before serving.
- For the cinnamon sauce on top. Heat 1 cup of heavy with 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Cook till all the sugar is dissolved. Serve hot. Pour over each crepe or serve on a side. Make a perfect make a head brunch idea. You can make crepes and sauce night before and re heat in the morning