Healthier version of Risotto. Must Try!
In our family we eat a lot of buckwheat. It has so many great health benefits for us. There are so many great ways to use it like soups, pilafs, grind it and make pancakes or breads, use it in dishes you would originally would use rice, for example risotto.
Buckwheat is great for weight loss, it is low in calories and high in fiber and protein. If your stomach has a hard time digesting gluten this is also good for you to try.
Top 7 Buckwheat Benefits
- Improves Heart Health By Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Levels
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- Provides Highly Digestible Protein
- High Fiber Content Is Filling and Helps Improve Digestion
- Can Help Prevent Diabetes
- Doesn’t Contain Gluten and Is Non-Allergenic
- Supplies Important Vitamins and Minerals