January 28, 2020
Scrumptious Chicken Skewers entire family will love!
By Lily’s Cooking & Home Published: January 28, 2020
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Delicious Chicken Skewers
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Thigh trim any fat
- 5 count eggs
- 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- oil for frying non flavored
- Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent the from burning later.
Beat eggs with all the seasoning.
- Trim any fat from chicken thighs. Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinade chicken in beaten eggs with spices for 30 min.
- Heat oil for frying. Trick to know if your oil is hot enough for frying you will see ripples in the oil, that is when you know it is hot enough. After it is heated through reduce the heat to medium low.
- Start making your chicken skewers , Then dip all over in bread crumbs. Fry on each side till golden color.
- Heat oven to 350
Align a baking sheet with parchment paper and place chicken on top. Cover with foil and bake for 15 min.
Remove the foil turn the heat up to 400 and bake for 5 min just to get some crispiness.
- Best served with mashed potatoes or Buckwheat Risotto.