Tater Tot Bacon Bake Breakfast
This is the type of breakfast you make on a weekend for your entire family. It is beyond easy and your kitchen is left mess free. Let your oven do most the work. Make this Tater Tot Bacon Breakfast at Home.
Things you will need !
- Idaho tater tot potatoes ( you can use whatever brand you like, I love the flavor of Idaho potatoes)
- bacon ( we prefer the smoked thick flavors bacon )
- eggs ( you can depending on your family size 1 egg per person for adults usually 2 eggs )
- cheese ( we like to use cheese blend but you can adapt this recipe to whatever you have in your fridge, whatever cheese you have available you can use it )
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 425
- assemble baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss tater tots in melted butter
- bake in the oven for 10 min.
- Cook bacon in the skillet till crispy
- Flip tater tots onto the other side.
- add fried bacon on top
- crack eggs on top
- season with salt and pepper
- bake for 10 more min
- top it with graded /shredded cheese
- serve with salsa , avocado or whatever you like