Unbelievably delicious bite-size-quiches!
These bite size quiches are incredible! Explosion of flavor Perfect for on the go breakfast, perfect for kids little hands, Perfect to bring to any brunch to impress your family or friends.
Unbelievably delicious bite size Quiches, Explosion of flavor and perfect for any breakfast or brunch. Can be eaten hot or cold.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
- Phyllo Dough Baked Shells
- Fresh or frozen Spinach
- Mexican cheese blend
- Goat cheese (or cream cheese if you don’t like goat cheese)
- Heavy Cream
- Salt / Pepper
How to make them?
- Chop and saute your vegetables, Also want to cut vegetables as small as possible. Saute mushrooms till caramelized with a little bit of butter.
- Add spinach, saute just enough for spinach to wilt.
- Fry bacon till crispy then chop in small pieces.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs with heavy cream also season with salt and pepper
- In addition to the egg mixture add all the sauteed vegetables, bacon and cheeses.
- Furthermost fill each phyllo shell with the mixture.
- Now it is Finally time to bake them. Place them in a preheated oven at 400 degrees and bake it for 15 min.
- They are both great hot and cold.
What is Phyllo dough?
Phyllo or also known as fillo dough is lots of very thin layers of dough often used for making pastries such as Baklava in Middle Eastern and Balka Cuisines. Pastries are made with layering phyllo dough and brushing with butter between each layer then is baked.
There are so many different savory dishes as well that can be made with this dough, like for instance these mini quiches.
To make a sweet recipes using Phyllo dough you can check out my Baklava recipe here.
Where can you buys Phyllo Dough?
You can buy Phyllo Dough Baked Shells at most stores in the freezer section next to puff pastry.
You can also click on the link below to purchase it online.