Kale Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 Bunch Kale ( about 4 pieces, stems removed) Finely chopped
- 2 Piece Bell Peppers I like to use two different colors
- 3 Piece Green onion Chopped
- 1 Piece Carrot grated
- 1/2 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive oil or any Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar can substitute with lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Agave Syrup can substitute with honey instead
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Croutons Crushed
- Chop all Vegetable and toss It into a salad bowl with grated carrot.
- Season the salad with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a jar or a bowl combine all liquid ingredients to make the dressing, season it with salt and pepper to taste
- Crush about 1 cup of croutons of your choice. I like to use zip lock bag and rolling pin to crush them.
- Toss the salad with dressing and crushed croutons. Refrigerate this salad prior to serving for 10-15minutes at least . The longer it sits the better this salad gets. Enjoy!