Unbelievably delicious bite-size-quiches!
These bite size quiches are incredible! Explosion of flavor Perfect for on the go breakfast, perfect for kids little hands, Perfect to bring to any brunch to impress your family or friends.
Unbelievably delicious bite size Quiches, Explosion of flavor and perfect for any breakfast or brunch. Can be eaten hot or cold.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
- Phyllo Dough Baked Shells
- Fresh or frozen Spinach
- Mexican cheese blend
- Goat cheese (or cream cheese if you don’t like goat cheese)
- Heavy Cream
- Salt / Pepper
How to make them?
- Chop and saute your vegetables, Also want to cut vegetables as small as possible. Saute mushrooms till caramelized with a little bit of butter.
- Add spinach, saute just enough for spinach to wilt.
- Fry bacon till crispy then chop in small pieces.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs with heavy cream also season with salt and pepper
- In addition to the egg mixture add all the sauteed vegetables, bacon and cheeses.
- Furthermost fill each phyllo shell with the mixture.
- Now it is Finally time to bake them. Place them in a preheated oven at 400 degrees and bake it for 15 min.
- They are both great hot and cold.
What is Phyllo dough?
Phyllo or also known as fillo dough is lots of very thin layers of dough often used for making pastries such as Baklava in Middle Eastern and Balka Cuisines. Pastries are made with layering phyllo dough and brushing with butter between each layer then is baked.
There are so many different savory dishes as well that can be made with this dough, like for instance these mini quiches.
To make a sweet recipes using Phyllo dough you can check out my Baklava recipe here.
Where can you buys Phyllo Dough?
You can buy Phyllo Dough Baked Shells at most stores in the freezer section next to puff pastry.
You can also click on the link below to purchase it online.
Supper delicious Farmers cheese pancakes also known in Russian as Syrniki. These are a huge hit in any Slavic Community. I highly recommend you to try my recipe. They are light and fluffy.
Of Russian origin: Syrniki. … In poor villages the simple ingredients needed to make syrnikimade them widely popular. This traditional fried cake has been a special treat across Russia and Eastern Europe for centuries. The “Syr” part of the name refers to cheese in both Russian and Ukrainian
- Measure all the ingredients and combine in a bowl.
- Mix very well and set aside.
- Place half of the mixture on a floured surface. Shape it into a long tube. About 1 inch thickness.
- cut into 1 inch size pieces.
with some flour and using your hand pat it down to flatten it a little and shape into a circle, use more flour if needed. It should never stick to your hands.
- When you are done shaping Sirniki , In a skillet preheat some non flavored oil brown Sirniki till golden brown.
- Remove them onto a paper towel to drain any oil.
- Best served warm with Jam or sour cream. I like to lightly dust it with some powdered sugar.
The Strawberry/ Raspberry sauce I like to serve them with I usually buy at Cash and carry it is our family’s favorite but you can always make it your self.
How to make Strawberry Sauce:
- Trim the stems off of 2 cups of strawberries and cut in fourth.
- add 1/2 cup of sugar. Mix and let them sit for five minutes.
- after five minutes mash the strawberries or blend it in a blender.
- you can also stir In couple spoons of sour cream and it will make it extra delicious.
- Enjoy it with some Syrniki !
These are freezer friendly you can always double up the recipe and freeze it then re hear them in the oven for 5-7 min
Tuscan Chicken was a total hit in our household, everyone loved it! Shopping List: Chicken Breast or Chicken Thighs Finger Lickin Seasoning by Gourmet Collection ( Sold at Home Goods , Tj Maxx, Ross, Burlington ) Onion Asparagus Garlic Sun-dried Tomatoes Butter Chicken base Better than …
This Burrata salad is beyond delicious, Definitely a crowd-pleaser! Supper quick to put together. Made with the freshest ingredients a must try!
I am not going to lie i can eat this salad everyday and wont be sick of it. Not only does it taste delicious it is so beautiful to serve to your guests.
If you have not yet tried burrata cheese in general you are missing out. Burrata is a buttery Italian fresh cheese made from a mix of mozzarella and cream. The outside is a thin shell is a pasta filata curd made of buffalo and or cows milk mozzarella while the inside contains a soft, doughy, stringy, mixture of curd and fresh cream.
Not every grocery store sells burrata but the store that you can always purchase all of the ingredients needed for this salad is Trader Joe’s. The key to this salad is using fresh and good quality ingredients. I have odd system how i buy fruits or vegetables, i always smell everything. When you are buying tomatoes and they give out a strong aroma you know they will be good. If a tomato does not have a strong aroma most likely it was picked too early and has not ripe all the way.
In this salad i use mixed greens but it will also be very good with any kind of greens you like most. I always say a recipe is just a suggestion, you can always adjust things to your own taste preference. Just plain arugula would also be very good. The mixture of peppery and sweet makes a great combo.
Foremost lets talk about Balsamic Glaze. Of course you can make this yourself at home, but why bother the hassle. It is not too expensive to use a store bought balsamic glaze. You can always store and use it for other salads or recipes. Don’t be shy with drizzling a good amount of this glaze all over your salad it adds a nice sweetness to the salad.
One of my favorite balsamic glazes
Healthier version of Risotto. Must Try!
In our family we eat a lot of buckwheat. It has so many great health benefits for us. There are so many great ways to use it like soups, pilafs, grind it and make pancakes or breads, use it in dishes you would originally would use rice, for example risotto.
Buckwheat is great for weight loss, it is low in calories and high in fiber and protein. If your stomach has a hard time digesting gluten this is also good for you to try.
Top 7 Buckwheat Benefits
- Improves Heart Health By Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Levels
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- Provides Highly Digestible Protein
- High Fiber Content Is Filling and Helps Improve Digestion
- Can Help Prevent Diabetes
- Doesn’t Contain Gluten and Is Non-Allergenic
- Supplies Important Vitamins and Minerals